seems like yesterday ... I was there that transition beautifully for a wonderful Bologna, lit by a beautiful afternoon sun, and behold, later in Piazza Maggiore ... "What's going on?", I wonder. Police, armored trucks hyper, wolf dogs everywhere ... a veritable siege of the art, but since the first "Who knows what happens ... I wonder who expect me ...", is almost tempted to ask about one of those nice and friendly men in uniform. Then I discover that Giuliano Ferrara arrives for a rally, and speak on his list "Abortion?" No, thanks. " "Ferrara? Here? But it must be totally crazy! But we are at the limit of hypocrisy. "For many days the students in the historic Via Zamboni, had distributed The flyers, to prepare a" dignified welcome "to Mr. Ferrara. Now I want to say in all sincerity that I had never seen anything like it : an event worthy of this day and age I would say! Of course the screams, the whistles, the songs that made the inaudible voice of Ferrara, have been effective, perhaps stones, tomatoes and eggs a bit 'less: we must always remember that the Italian people we are superior to the Constitution (it's appropriate to say) to the politicians, we are absolute rulers, and then if the policy takes a shameful way, we must always show how we are: higher! It 'also true that since the situation can safely say: "A desperate times call for desperate measures", then essentially held enormous positive what happened yesterday in Bologna. Democracy is really a wonderful thing: it is possible for everyone to expose themselves to talk, to express their idea (or at least try it) because if the people do not agree, the people feel and how! A really exciting event, as we have not seen for years, those years ... It seems like yesterday ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment