Sunday, November 22, 2009

Eye Colour Of The Vikings

BUT WHICH THE MYSTERY SECRET?!

The Law of Attraction seems to "attract" more people who seek happiness.
It exploded for the big (so to speak) the public with the book "The Secret" (if you imagine such a success I would have to write it).
However, I wonder who the millions of readers have noticed that the boring priest in their parish house, which carefully avoided the sermons, he suggested the "secret" for years, that I wonder how many have noticed that the much-trumpeted new Law of Attraction is nothing more than what has been discussed for millennia: prayer! (Or magic)
So what's new? that prayer working?
has only replaced the word "God" with "Universe," the word "faith" with "concession", et voila, the best-seller is bell'e'pronto!
It works, but its usefulness, in my opinion, it is only to understand the nature of the event, and not to drive it ... why so you can not, is an illusion. About
pilot? which in turn is a thought expressed by some other plan launched by someone, which he in turn is a manifestation of a thought etc etc.
know the secret and focus to otter this or that, and I can get it because the reality is manifest thought ... but who is concentrating, not thinking too obvious?
The man who uses the Secret is a bio-machine that attempts to reprogram its neurons with an electrical stress concentration.
But the limited intelligence of this bio-machine called the man who thinks he's the one who has a will, you forget that the white man can not occur if there is no black to support him, and that sooner or later, when the consciousness-intention "loosens its grip" (eg sleep), it (the black) will re-manifest, the law of equilibrium (law no doubt more useful to consider and respect).
days ago I had a dream where I was re-reading a comment I left on a forum, and I realize (again in the dream) that my commentary is not centered Forum coll'argomento nothing, but which, years before, when I wrote it, thinking it was something related, I made a mental history (in the dream) of the whole series of thoughts, feelings and responses that readers have been reading ( just like right now: D)
I was always in my dreams, a sense of contrast annoying thinking that I had made a whole history of mind for years ... Instead I had the wrong forum, and readers do not understand avrevano a tube in that space because there was talk of another.
Suddenly I woke up half asleep and I "saw" how the mind builds everything according to what I wanted to believe, and all life was like that, "comment" is not relevant to the Royal speech, upon which we build but also stories that weave reality.
The logic is built to match, but we ourselves create, and to believe then, let these beliefs are crystallized and represent us.
It 's true that we are born in a network that is woven, but the fact of finding themselves in does not mean that's the reality.
It 's a common dream of a single mind, and we're all thinking ... we are all "out of the speech" ... is a fictional tale that perfectly represents our inner immaturity ... what we like to imagine ourselves.
If, in the waking state, I give a date at 8 to a person, my mind will find that person at 8 am waiting for because it believes what it wants and the creator of DREAM.
The memories and the world are structured and adapted to what the mind wants to be reality.
I can not remember if the text message that I wrote years ago that person is now dead, I sent it to him or not, if I gave up and wiped ... if we think more deeply not even know well if I had dreamed at night that I wanted to send a message, or send really wanted to wake up ... So what is the "substance" with which I can consider this memory? I sent the message or not?
There is no way to verify the "reality" of the facts, for the simple reason that no facts are real.
It 's my memory appears to determine what and who I believe to be alive, and it depends on my energy structure, in my vibrational state, which is the mirror of the understanding I have of myself, the self (and I gather this is what my poor)
Matrix exists and is infinite ... perhaps divine (as adjective) ... maybe just ignorance that the divine self, or perhaps not even this, because Reality has no nature.



0 comments:

Post a Comment