ELM
When it happened, you asked me
What did you think I saw you, I replied
In light of perfection
There was blood, wanted to know
Somewhere, yes, I'm pretty sure
on your head, and a cheekbone
If you do not deceive me time What did you think
Perhaps Parmenides or rain
No, you were a monkey, so I thought
A monkey exact superhuman
Unexpectedly charge experience
And I was enough
I think so, but it was
night And I was tired
And you were tired
You know, certain words are a treasure
not waste this happiness
When it happened, you asked me What did you think
to death, my death
dad do not understand you are a child of six
As long as we are all immortal
until proven otherwise
It 's true, you're a wise guy
But you and I was born I started to die
course was not your fault It was the divine indifference
biology
O God, you choose that word
Sorry
should not, and was quite natural
Even my tears,
Now I understand that,
were more for me than for you
(2029)
0 comments:
Post a Comment