Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Myth About Nose Being Ithcy

Realization?

Everything is changing ... it is changing.
Nisargadatta said to warn that the change must, of necessity, be an unchanging background.
I believe that the change would be enough to warn you believe something unchangeable, but it is not, however, seems to stand still because, compared to our perception, it moves so slowly as to appear firm and to allow the perception of "changeable".
observing the movement of people but I do not notice the Earth, therefore, conclude that the so-called "immutable background" is just an illusion.
Extremely, the changeless can not be perceived ... is what is called Nothing, Nothing, and I can not relate to anything.
There is no goal, there is only now ... and even forever, because now it is only now, whatever it is composed at a conceptual level (so-called "present moment")
Yahweh ( mutable to appear or otherwise) is made.
Eternally He is Done, Now.
The so-called man (apparent change in the Now), then, what such be implemented?
What liberation?
Who and what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment