Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pinnacle Tv Center Pro64 Bit

SORAGNA

I am pleased and honored to report these 4 books of Isabel of Soragna.
I've got two already read (devoured) and I am going to buy another.
Ve recommend them heartily.
Below I short reviews, and I propose that I make in the future, one for this blog.
Basically there is a link to buy.


1) I n no guru no method of worship not
A journey through the "un-guru" of today, those who have helped to dispel the myths of "evolution" and "spiritual growth," sweeping away every spiritual seeker and "illuminating" the audience that listens to them, carefully avoiding to build any form of worship or spiritual practice around itself. In addition to the direct testimony of the author, are collected impressions and conversations with men like Poonja, Ramana Maharshi, UG Krishnamurti, Nisargadatta Maharaj, Stephen Jourdain, but also the scientific positions of David Bohm, Michael Gazzaniga ...



2) The book of awakening - these insights poems that tell the true source of life
Another book spirituality? We would like the final one, throw it away after reading it, along with all others, for make a bonfire.
This book is dedicated to all those who have become aware of having wandered in the empty maze of a spiritual quest that eludes them, instead of aligning them to their destination.
All the essays of any culture or race that have exceeded any religious belief - say unanimously: Wake up, what you are looking with such passion, it is simply one who is cercando.-desperately and relentlessly throughout his life looking for love, Freedom, the Union, through the wrong path of conce
cts who continue to delude ourselves. In fact everything is already in us, and has only one name: Awareness a.


3) The tragicomedy of the son of a barren woman
Que I book shows, with the pleasure of the novel, some of the most advanced considerations on the nature of contemporary physics of 'universe and of man. A straightforward story, which has existential implications of a philosophical essay, where to find the traces of its origins as an individual. The book also contains an excerpt from "Tales of the future life experiences," where the protagonist investigates the mysterious sect of the Illuminati.




4) The magic wheel
from an article in an interview with Isabella, the Journal of Parma in 1980 (I think): "Recovering the world of fairy tales for better living reality"
are fairy tales, stories, programs for adults to help this category of people for posts that provide .... At first they were reflections recorded thoughts on notebooks, loose sheets, is then followed by a more precise; was born the need to create a thread that gave meaning to my writing. I believe there is a fine line between the unconscious world, the wildest fantasy and the real world and this thread gives balance to the two poles, because it allows modern man to live something great to feel mentally that life today is not chaotic allows us to enjoy. The greatest satisfaction is to make other people share the feeling of joy that is in me at the time of writing, is the joy of giving to others something of myself, what I believe, without wanting to teach anybody anything. Of course, my books are followed by a certain type of player, but I pass on life experiences, I could not transmit what I have not tried. Now I write so piu0 symbolic, poetic and philosophical, as I seek the essence of life .. I love to study the time which is a key point of my books: on the one hand, the relativity of the instant (time), on the other hand there is the poetic, the mystical tract, and both want to find out what issues are time and "reality ". -
"In fairy tales it is always an element I would say that it could be said for the redemption of humanity, understood as the adolescent energy that was rediscovered by the characters in the book, allowing an opening to new horizons, the recovery of sensation and strength both physical and moral enough to understand the meaning of life. Not always''eternal adolescent "is obvious, it is often disguised as other characters, but clearly refers to the fundamental values \u200b\u200band the great human feelings that took possession of us since we were born to accompany us throughout life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment